DIY Upcycled Plant Stand
- An old car spring (try Facebook Marketplace or your local recycling centre)
- Coloured spray paint (and mask and gloves if you need!)
- Degreasing spray or cleaner
- Plant pot that fits inside the spring, and a plant
Let’s make it!
1. First things first, clean your car spring! I used a degreaser spray to get rid of any oil and grime. If there’s glue or other yuck stuff on your car spring, you. might also need a scraper to get it off.
2. Once the car spring is clean, it’s time to spray! To achieve an even coating of spray paint with no drips, I recommend holding the can about 30cm away and building up the coverage layer by layer.
3. After your spring is painted and dry, all you need to do is place the planter pot inside, add your plant, and you’re done! A unique statement piece to add some colour to your favourite space.